About the x-ray examination:
- The x-ray examination is painless.
- It only takes few seconds.
- The report is issued within minutes (according to the type of examination ) if required.
Our CBCT examination has much less exposure dose than that of the conventional medical CT.
Appointments & working hours:
- No appointment reservation is need.
- Our working hours are: Daily from 12 pm till 10 pm
except Thursdays & Fridays.
Instructions before making an x-ray:
- All metallic accessories in the head & neck region must be removed e.g. ear rings, hair pins, eye glasses, removable metallic dentures, necklace …etc.
- All removable appliances in the mouth must be removed before the examination especially the metallic dentures, while fixed restorations such as a fixed bridge or filling do not require removal.
- Females who are pregnant or suspecting pregnancy must inform our staff about their condition before entering the x-ray room.
- Movement of the patient during exposure to x-ray is completely prohibited.
- Persons accompanying the patient are not allowed to enter the x-ray room.
In case of a surgical guide requested:
- Patients with some of their teeth missing should bring either a digital or physical cast model of the examined jaw with them, & in case they don not have one, we can take an impression for them to obtain a cast model with an extra charge.
- Patients having all of their teeth missing are required to bring their denture with them & inform us about this condition before making the examination.
- Our Commitment towards the Referred Patients is Only Limited to the Requested Services without any Treatment.
- The justification for exposure to an x-ray examination is determined by the referring dentist according to the history & clinical examination performed in his/her clinic.